Kitchens not only have to look good, but also must be a delight to work in. When I am not at work, I tend to spend a great deal of my time actually working in my kitchen and cooking for my growing family. As I love to cook, I can bring to kitchen planning a practical side and am able to suggest opportunities and potential issues that other designers might not think of.
With over 20 years of design consultancy experience, I look forward to working with you on your new dream kitchen, bedroom or bathroom. In the beginning of my career I worked at a leading retailer but, in 2009, having gradually grown disillusioned with pressurised design consultations with fixed time limits, I set up Homefront Design UK.
Now, working as an independent kitchen, bedroom & bathroom studio, I am able to offer excellent customer service as well as supply quality furniture and installations. This enables you, the customer, to get more value for your money. With Homefront Design UK, I give each design the time and attention it would get if it were for my own home. Because I strive to get to know you, fully understand your preferences, and explore what you would like to achieve, designs are customized to suit your own unique and individual tastes and styles.
2015 saw the opening of my studio at Ford, just outside of Wiveliscombe. With beautifully installed displays from the manufacturers I regularly work with on show, customers are able to get a taste of the high quality products and finishes that Homefront Design UK offers. Two years later, I was honoured to become the regional dealer for Schuller Kuchenmobel from Henrieden in Germany – one of the largest German kitchen manufacturers who export worldwide. In 2019 Homefront Design was delighted to be considered to become a KRT Partner with Premium Appliance Manufacturer - Miele - this has now been finalised and the displays are gradually being introduced over the coming months.
Additionally, I am a proud member of the Premier Partner Network for AEG/Electrolux and display a range of fully functional appliances.
We regularly update the studio with new brands and products, occasionally Ex Display appliances come up for quick sale to make way for new models, it's always worth asking if there are any bargains...
Creating kitchens, bedrooms or bathrooms that match your dreams and aspirations is what Homefront Design UK is all about. Getting to that moment when your vision becomes a reality is why I come to work in the morning. I look forward to getting to know you and your project. Thank you for giving us that opportunity.
7 steps to the room of your dreams
- Understanding You - Visit us at our studio, or we'll visit you, for an initial design consultation to clarify your tastes and needs.
- Creating Your Design - detailed 3D images help you visualise and refine your design until you are 100% happy.
- Pre-Fit Survey - the fitter visits the site before any furniture is made to ensure precision and snag-free installtion.
- Furniture Made to Order - All furniture units are crafted and assembled to your specifications by trusted and reputable manufacturers.
- Expert Installation - skilled and experienced craftsmen install your furniture to the highest standards of workmanship.
- Completion - you sign off the project when you are completely satisfied.
- Customer Support - all furniture is guaranteed and we're here to ensure any issues get resolved quickly and painlessly.
Sales & Design Consultant & Owner of Homefront Design UK.
Homefront Design - classic and contemporary
furniture that matches your lifestyle and your dreams.