Book an appointment to visit our studio and we'll give you exclusive attention and advice.
We will be opening our showroom on a private, appointment-only basis and will be following strict guidelines:
- When booking appointments, we will ask you to confirm that any and all members of their household are free of COVID-19 symptoms and not in isolation.
- We will follow up the conversation with email confirmation of the appointment.
- On the day of the appointment, we will open the door for you and close/lock it behind you.
- We will offer face masks and hand sanitisers for you to use if you wish.
- Unfortunately, no tea or coffee will be offered.
- We will accompany you while you browse the showroom and add a sticky note to all items you’ve touched. These items must be sanitised prior to the next customer arriving in the showroom.
- Social distancing must be kept at all times.
- Any items that need to be handed between parties (such as a card machine) must be sanitised before and after use.
- Social distancing rules should be adhered to at all times by staff and customers and staff will not enter the premises should they or their household experience any symptoms of COVID-19.
Monday - Saturday
Ground Floor 1, The Courtyard
Higher Ford, Wiveliscombe
Somerset TA4 2RL